February 2022 Events Schedule for GT Prime on Duraleigh
Notable Events For GT Prime (Duraleigh):
Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty Pre-Release Events!
- Friday, January 11th @ 6:30pm
- Saturday, January 12th @ Noon
- Sunday, January 13th @ Noon (Two-Headed Giant) and 6pm
- Entry fee is $30.00.
- Players will receive a Pre-Release Kit with 6 draft boosters, a special Pre-Release Promo card, and a spin-down d20. Players will then craft a deck with at least a 40 card minimum from their Pre-Release kit and play through 4 rounds of Best-of-3 games. All prizes at the end of the event will be rewarded based on Winning Record. All players will need the MTG Companion App in order to sign-up on the day.
Cardfight: Vanguard Overdress: Awakening of Chakrabarthi Release Event!
- Saturday, January 12th @ 6:30pm
- Entry fee is $30.00
- For this special Release event for Awakening of Chakrabarthi, players will receive 5 Packs with which to craft their decks before participating in a series of Best-of-3 matches.
Warhammer Underworlds: Harrowdeep Rivals Event!
- Saturday, January 19th @ Noon
- Entry Fee is $5.00
- Rivals is a new format for Warhammer Underworlds that levels the playing field for new and old players. Players will begin by selecting a Pre-Built deck or a set of War-Band cards, meaning players will have to rely on their skill to win!
My Hero Academia Tournament!
- Saturday, January 19th @ Noon
- Entry Fee is $6.00
- Players will participate in a series of Best-of-3 games, receiving prize support based on participation. ALL Players will receive a Tournament Pack for playing and the overall winner will receive a Victory Pack!
Special Friday Night Magic Events!
- Standard Constructed: Friday, January 4th @ 6:30pm
- Pioneer Constructed: Friday, January 18th @ 6:30pm
- Legacy Constructed: Friday, January 25th @ 6:30pm
- Entry fee is $6.00 across the board for these events!
Near Mint condition cards show minimal or no wear from play or handling and will have an unmarked surface, crisp corners, and otherwise pristine edges outside of minimal handling. Near Mint condition cards appear 'fresh out of the pack,' with edges and surfaces virtually free from all flaws. '
Lightly Played (LP)'
Lightly Played condition cards can have slight border or corner wear, or possibly minor scratches. No major defects are present, and there are less than 4 total flaws on the card. Lightly Played condition foils may have slight fading or indications of wear on the card face. '
Moderately Played (MP)'
Moderately Played condition cards have moderate wear, or flaws apparent to the naked eye. Moderately Played condition cards can show moderate border wear, mild corner wear, water damage, scratches , creases or fading, light dirt buildup, or any combination of these defects. '
Heavily Played (HP)'
Heavily Played condition cards exhibit signs of heavy wear. Heavily Played condition cards may include cards that have significant creasing, folding, severe water damage, heavy whitening, heavy border wear, and /or tearing. '
Damaged condition cards show obvious tears, bends, or creases that could make the card illegal for tournament play, even when sleeved. Damaged condition cards have massive border wear, possible writing or major inking (ex. white-bordered cards with black-markered front borders), massive corner wear, prevalent scratching, folds, creases or tears. '